Sell Lottery Payments For Cash
Call 866-865-7044 For Cash Now
If you’re a lottery winner, why are you waiting on the lottery? Interested in learning more about how to sell lottery payments?
Woodbridge Structured Funding, LLC can help you sell lottery payments for the highest lump sum cash payouts available today. Whether your numbers finally came in, or you broke the bank in Vegas, nothing is more exciting than wining BIG. Suddenly, life is full of opportunities. Yet many lottery and jackpot winners have to wait decades to receive the full value of their jackpot—even though they have big dreams for today.
Woodbridge Structured Funding, LLC, a pioneer in the field of structured settlement, lottery and annuity sales, can help you sell your future lottery winnings for a lump sum of cash today. The principals of Woodbridge Structured Funding, LLC have purchased close to one billion dollars in payments since 1993, and we guarantee that no one can beat our payout offer. We’ll give you the most money possible for your lottery payments. Period.
Think about it. The lottery commissions and casinos can guarantee a million-dollar payout because they take a smaller sum and invest it—over the course of decades it grows to the value of the jackpot. But waiting—and waiting!—doesn’t make sense for everybody. And don’t forget, a dollar today won’t be worth the same as a dollar twenty years from now. What did a gallon of gas cost in 1985? What do you think it will cost in 2025? The solution could be in selling lottery payments today – online or by phone you can have a fast lump sum payout quote.
Why wait for someone else to grow your money?
By selling your lottery payments to Woodbridge Structured Funding, LLC for a lump sum of cash today, you can take control of your winnings now. Whether you’re looking to buy the house of your dreams, take the trip you’ve always wanted, start up that business, or pay down those old debts, let Woodbridge Structured Funding, LLC’ talented and creative financial professionals work with you to jump start your dreams today.
Sell lottery payments to Woodbridge Structured Funding, LLC for a lump sum payment today!
Click here to complete a quick and easy fill-out form for a free, no-obligation quote.
11 Things You Didn’t Know About Winning The Lottery
You finally did it, you won the lottery! You might think you know all there is to know about winning the lottery, but there is a chance you have not thought about these 11 things.Read More »
5 things to consider in finding a buyer for your lottery payments
You have won the lottery, and decide it is time to find a structured settlement company to buy your lottery payments. What are the key items you should keep in mind while searching for the perfect buyer of your lottery payments?Read More »
Everyone who has ever bought a lottery ticket has dreamed of winning. Dreamed of the day that they are watching the television and their numbers are the ones that are chosen. Do you know everything about winning the lottery? Here are eleven things that you might not have thought of before
1. Before you turn in your winning ticket, it is best to consult an attorney and an accountant. They will be able to guide you in making the best decisions when it comes to your winnings
2. There is a deadline for claiming your lottery winnings. It is important to make sure you claim your earnings before the deadline.
3. If you choose structured payments, then your overall winnings will be more than if you chose to redeem your earnings in one lump sum.
4. The IRS will take 28% of your winnings off the top. If you owe any back taxes, or child support those will also be removed from your winnings before you can claim your prize money.
5. The lottery is required to release your name, as well as the name of your hometown. It is because of this that it is highly recommended that you change your phone number to an unlisted number.
6. Many lottery winners have reported that their homes have been repeatedly burglarized, and often times violence has occurred during these burglaries. It is important to invest in a good home security system.
7. Many lottery winners quit their jobs, and end up having to go back to work due to poor financial planning. It is better to take a leave of absence.
8. Open a new bank account for your lottery winnings to be deposited into. With the help of your accountant, you will be able to choose the right account for your winnings.
9. When you all of a sudden acquire wealth it can have psychological effects on you. All of a sudden you have more money than you ever thought you would have. That is another reason it is important to have a good support system of an accountant and a lawyer to guide you.
10. After you have your winnings it is best not to make any major purchases for a while. It is actually recommended that you live your life as you normally would for the time being. This will allow you to get accustomed to having this amount of money, and will also allow you to make good financial decisions.
11. If you win the lottery, of course you should tell your spouse, and perhaps your family. It is best to wait until you have thought about what you are going to do with your money before you go claim your winnings.
If you decided to take your winnings in structured settlement payments, then there is a chance that you will change your mind. When this happens, you will need to find a buyer who will buy your payments from you and allow you to have a lump sum settlement. If you are in this situation then perhaps you should contact the professionals at Woodbridge Investments. They have unbeatable prices for settlements. Also, since 1993 Woodbridge and its predecessors have purchased close to one billion dollars in payments.
Your dream has come true, you picked the winning numbers and won the lottery. After all the excitement, it is time to decide how you want o handle your payments. Do you want structured settlement payments? If this is the case, then you will receive a set amount of money every month. Many people who choose structured settlement payments decide after a while that they want a buyer for their lottery payments. This allows them to have cash for their structured payments in one lump sum. If you decide to go this route, then it is important to find a structured settlement company. If you are looking for a structured settlement company, there are five important items that you need to consider while searching for the perfect structured settlement company.
1. Experience is one of the most important qualities you should look at when choosing a buyer for your lottery payments. Does the structured settlement company have experience with buying lottery payments? Do they have a history of being honest with people? How long have they been in business? Take the time to check out the company with the Better Business Bureau to see if they have had any allegations, or charges filed against them.
2. Does the company have any fees for a consultation only? If the company asks for a fee to do a consultation, then it is time to find another buyer. Do they require that you make any type of extra payments once they have bought your lottery winnings from you? Structured settlement companies do have fees associated with this type of transaction. Any and all fees that are associated with this type of transaction are paid when the transaction takes place, not after.
3. Are your questions answered in a honest and professional manner? If your questions are ignored, or are not answered then there is a possibility that who you are dealing with is not being completely honest with you. Remember, knowledge is power, and if you have any questions you should ask them. Not only should you ask them, but you should also expect an answer to them as well.
4. Most average people do not understand legal jargon, it is a fact of life. When you and your structured settlement company are getting a contract together, look over it. After you have looked over it, make sure that you understand everything that is in the contract. Do not sign anything if you have unanswered questions.
5. Your structured settlement company and you are in a sense becoming business partners. Since this is the case, it is important to feel comfortable with the professionals you choose to deal with. The phrase, “Trust your gut instinct,” has been said over and over again. In this situation, just like many situations in life it is true.
If you are looking for a buyer of your lottery payments, take a moment to contact the professionals at Woodbridge Investments. Not only do they offer a free consultation, but they have been buying structured settlements for the last 15 years. Their professional staff will create a custom plan in order to help you with your financial needs.